let’s work together to make life better for babies and those who feed them.
Even with the mōmi nipple, feeding babies can be hard. Success often depends on the support and care of a healthcare professional.
We are amazed at the stories we hear from a full spectrum of professionals who are discovering new ways to use the mōmi nipple to solve infants’ feeding challenges. These include:
- IBCLCs using the mōmi nipple to overcome bottle refusal - in some cases, even with their own babies!
- Speech language pathologists using the mōmi nipple to help the baby develop a better latch at the breast
- Pediatric dentists using the mōmi nipple to help babies strengthen the tongue and learn new, natural sucking mechanics after a frenectomy procedure
- Other professionals using the mōmi nipple to help reestablish the baby’s interest in breastfeeding, after introduction of a conventional bottle has caused the baby to lose interest
We’re grateful to be a part of the feeding solutions provided by these professionals, and we’re committed to supporting their work in a variety of ways.
- Product samples to let families “try before they buy”
- Professional peer group meetings with mōmi’s leadership team to discuss the science behind the technology and to provide input into future product development initiatives
- Bulk purchase discounts for professionals ranging from sole practitioners to hospital NICUs
- Our retail and affiliate programs are also available to healthcare professionals
For more information please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We welcome affiliate relationships with influencers, publishers, industry partners, and others who share our passion for making life better for babies and those who feed them!
Affiliates earn 10% commission on every purchase made through our momi.baby store.
We partner with select brick & mortar and online retailers to provide our unique and innovative offering to their customers. Our retail partners range from well established industry peers to individual healthcare practitioners wanting to make mōmi available to families at the point of care.
To inquire about becoming a mōmi retail partner, email email@example.com.